Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Click for Oktoberfest free ecards
You don't have to go to Germany or know German to drink beer but it sure helps! In the spirit of Oktoberfest, I went over the BBC site to Learn German and browsed around. One of the things I really want to do is to visit Germany and Austria during Oktoberfest and of course Christmas. I really want to experience it all. Maybe it was the 'Sound of Music' influence. Plus Yodeling seems to be fun.

Anyway, I was browsing around the BBC site and found this quiz on Oktoberfest. I did pretty well. At least now I know I can order beer in German! Why don't you try it out and see how you do. When you're done let me know how you did. Stay tuned for Oktoberfest Recipes!

Send this eCard!


Labels: ,

 
posted by Casey Galatos at Tuesday, September 18, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


2 Comments:


  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Plan your own
    golf holidays in costa del sol and save money by booking

    direct with golf hotels, bed and breakfast near golf courses, villas and apartments with golf nearby and the golf courses

    themselves. European and Worldwide Golf Holidays provides a website and email direct link to golf courses, hotels, bed and

    breakfasts, villas and apartments for golfing holidays and golf breaks on or near courses in golf Holidays

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Like others this is also damn interesting…


    Book this villa today