Wednesday, August 22, 2007
It's almost labor day and we have to plan for a barbeque party! I mean it's the last barbeque of the summer -- are you ready for it? I'm planning the menu and looking for stuff so each day I'm going bring you tips, tricks, and of course recipes that you can use for your labor day weekend party.

My friends and I are planning to get to Prospect park's BBQ section have a picnic out in the park. It's going to be a great time.

I wanted to learn how to cook with beer -- I've never done that so that should be fun. We'll also be making all sorts of vegetarian BBQs -- yes you read it right vegetarian BBQs! People don't traditionally associate veggies and the grill but there's plenty of things that you can have.

So stay tuned for the count down recipes. Oh, I'll also be posting iconic posters of WWII when the women joined the labor force. I love their designs I think you'll love them too.


Send this Labor Day BBQ eCard !



Get more Labor Day eCards and MySpace Comments here.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Casey Galatos at Wednesday, August 22, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


0 Comments: